Want to keep track of all your wallet addresses in one place? Have trouble aggregating your DeFi portfolio across wallets? Unsure of which wallet you are viewing? Now you can free yourself of these issues and more with Harvest’s new feature—User Profile.
Start personalizing your Harvest experience in 3 steps:
- Connect a wallet here.
- Sign in to verify your ownership of the chosen wallet.
- Access your Address Book and Settings to begin customizing your User Profile.
Find your Address Book by clicking on your User Profile at the top right corner of Harvest. With Address Book, you can:
- Add up to 50 wallet addresses
- Give each saved address a unique name
- Analyze up to 6 wallets at once
After clicking on your User Profile at the top right corner of Harvest, a sidebar will appear. Access your Settings by clicking on the gear icon. Under Settings, you can:
- Change your profile picture and name
- Save your preferred viewing mode, i.e., light or dark
- Subscribe to Treehouse Daily and / or Treehouse Updates
Sign in to create your Harvest User Profile now.
Like to customize any other settings? Feedback to us.